High standard services for a great holiday
The reception is open 7/7 :
- 8h30 – 12h and 15h – 18h30
We are at your service during your stay at the campsite to answer any questions you may have and to advise you on activities and visits in the local area. Information leaflets are at your disposal. We also sell the local newspaper and postcards. Our pool complex is open from 31 mars
On site shop :
The morning, the sale of baguettes and croissants and similar products in the reception, at your disposal also a small grocer’s shop with foodstuffs of base and hygiene, as well as some regional products.
A Petit déjeuner service(department) is proposed in the bar every morning on reservation.
For a fast solution of take-out food or to eat in, a snack bar(snack), a chip shop, a grill room, all the season and peddlers’ presence during the summer period: pizza, crêpes(pancakes) …
To quench you meeting(appointment) in the bar, you will find a billiards(billiard table), a table football, television, board games, books(pounds) there. Relax in the terrace, find your friends or your family and take advantage of these moments to relax you.
On site facilities, for your comfort :
- Motorhome station
- Free WiFi internet, on the terrace and the snack-bar
- A laundrette (washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing table : tokens at the reception)
- Toilet/shower block with baby facilities and accessible to people with reduced mobility.
Useful information :
- Animals are accepted on the campsite (except for dangerous breeds)
- Holiday vouchers are accepted.
- Not watched swimming pool reserved for the Hourly residents of the campsite(camping) of the swimming pool: 9 hours-20 hours
- Disposable sale of sheets
- TV hire 30€/week
- Town centre 2km away
- 2 slipways 50 m away (boats, kayaks)
There are 2 restaurants within a 10 minute walk, the Chalet and the Mary Stuart.